Note to the Pilot
Paul Giverin
2004-01-13 20:11:01 UTC
This hand-written note was found stuck up in the cockpit of an aircraft
which arrived at our place for some servicing work the other day :-

dear Captain,

My name is nicola, i'm 8 years old.
this is my first flight but i'm not scared.
i like to watch the clouds go by. my
Mum says the crew is nice. i think your
plane is good. thanks for a nice flight.
p.s. don't fuck up the landing.

luv nicola
xxxx
--
Paul Giverin

Reply-to address NOT valid. Replace NEWS with paul to e-mail me.
Misty
2004-01-13 20:24:12 UTC
Post by Paul Giverin
This hand-written note was found stuck up in the cockpit of an aircraft
which arrived at our place for some servicing work the other day :-
dear Captain,
My name is nicola, i'm 8 years old.
this is my first flight but i'm not scared.
i like to watch the clouds go by. my
Mum says the crew is nice. i think your
plane is good. thanks for a nice flight.
p.s. don't fuck up the landing.
luv nicola
xxxx
My sentiments exactly every time I fly, and I'm older (physically anyway)
than Nicola.

3:0)
Misty
martin
2004-01-13 20:29:18 UTC
On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 20:24:12 -0000, "Misty"
Post by Misty
Post by Paul Giverin
This hand-written note was found stuck up in the cockpit of an aircraft
which arrived at our place for some servicing work the other day :-
dear Captain,
My name is nicola, i'm 8 years old.
this is my first flight but i'm not scared.
i like to watch the clouds go by. my
Mum says the crew is nice. i think your
plane is good. thanks for a nice flight.
p.s. don't fuck up the landing.
luv nicola
xxxx
My sentiments exactly every time I fly, and I'm older (physically anyway)
than Nicola.
I once got on a Dan Air flight, the fat old bugger in front of me
climbed steps and said to the stewardess "I'm getting to old for this"
The stewardess nodded towards the cockpit and said "Have you seen
those two?"
Martin
fumier
2004-01-13 21:33:17 UTC
Our internal flight at Houston last year was delayed "for technical
reasons". As I boarded, I overheard the pilot saying to two engineers
in the cockpit..
"Waaal guys, I'm tellin' you when I woggle the stick the lil' light
should go on, an' we ain't leavin' til it does, OK?"
--
Don't reply to this virtual address
I don't live here!!
Nick
2004-01-17 13:05:43 UTC
At the end of the safety talk on a recent BMI baby flight the steward stated

'The toilets are equipped with smoke alarms, anyone caught smoking will be
asked to leave the plane immediately!'